Saturday, October 12, 2013

Combat Boots and Style

I bought these combat boots from Macy's yesterday.  I don't know what it is about fashion that makes something seem fashionable one year and completely out of date the next.  For example:  last year when I was shopping for collared shirts for school, I could only find polos.  This year, I walked into the store and the only thing I saw was collared shirts.  Because they came into fashion, not only do I have more options of what to wear to school, but I feel like they're not strictly "school clothes," like khakis and a polo.  The same thing happened with these combat boots.  I've wanted a pair for a while now, but I had never seen them in the mall when I went.  But yesterday, there were at least three different displays with combat boots on them.  Not to mention that they were $30 off and had a 20% discount on top of that.  So not only is the new style of 2013 fashionable and practicable, but it is also becoming more affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment